Having your natural gas appliances serviced by a BCSA licensed natural gas contractor has numerous benefits. These include:
- Safety—a gas contractor will inspect the area around your appliances to help ensure there is proper ventilation and no combustibles are nearby.
- Efficiency—regular maintenance helps ensure your system operates at optimal energy-efficiency standards.
- Longevity—during the service, a gas contractor can identify any worn parts and replace them before they fail, which helps sustain your equipment’s safe function and extended lifespan.
- Air quality—a gas contractor can check your furnace filter, show you how to replace it and recommend how often.
- Warranty—most manufacturers require regular servicing to ensure your warranty remains valid.
Contact us for more information, or to schedule a service appointment.